Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kaydee meets sheep

Here is Kaydees first ever meeting with sheep captured by my sister's phone. Kaydee is 6 years old. The lady with the stick is our instructor as neither of us have done this before! However, you can see that K is trying to get the sheep off the fence and get behind them, trying to figure out what she should be doing. You can see her looking round for inspiration at the end! Bless! Within her first twelve minutes she was herding them towards me and we were able to turn them and move them in any given direction (well within the confines of that small pen anyway!!). Clever girl!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that's a brilliant first go! Pop wasn't anything like as subtle as Kaydee the first time she went to sheep!!! She got better but Kaydee is a natural from looking at that. x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q