Monday, December 8, 2008

Co-ordination and balance course report

I really enjoyed running the course at the weekend, there were two exceptionally good groups of lovely dogs and very competant handlers. I always thoroughly enjoy watching how each individual dog moves through each exercise, and it is always a thrill to see them figure out the various 'foot placement puzzles' that they are set. There were more naturally balanced and co-ordinated dogs in the groups than usual, but it was particularly nice to see a few who arrived at the class with a bit less co-ordination than the others, develop throughout the exercises and almost change body shape by the end. It is almost as if gangley dogs become more gathered together, looking more like a coiled spring! So overall a very fulfilling day for me, and judging by the lovely feedback I got (thank you!!) the dogs and handlers who attended enjoyed it too!

4 comments:

  1. I have to say this was one of the best individual things that I have done with Todd, THANK YOU :-) he really enjoyed it I really enjoyed it and he actually was tired, this is NO mean feat !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must do one next year for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sizzle and I enjoyed your class and learned a lot by the end of the day! Thank you for such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic Hannah. I really enjoyed it and so did Zeki. I would recommend to anyone!

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q