Thursday, December 11, 2008

Addendum

At training last night, out of eight people that I asked, two could relate a similar tale of a one-off episode of one of their dogs not being able to stand up temporarily. The vets did not find a cause and the symptoms were transient (a couple of hours) and did not re-occur. Zazzy appears completely normal now, however I will keep her on lead walking only until she has seen the osteopath, and obviously she will not be making her debut at the Rugby agility show on Saturday, so her first run will be in 2009.

1 comment:

  1. Dudley has had this a couple of times and appears to be a muscle spasm as he had some sore points when he went to see Julia at Galen, I've noticed it's normally the day after he's been for a strenuous walk rather than agility. It's very scary isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q