Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Muffin RIP

I was greatly saddened to hear at the weekend that Muffin, Tim Marsh's Saluki cross, has passed over Rainbow Bridge. Muffin was a fabulous character, I remember his happiness, and the way he woofed while shaking his fluffy ears. I know he was a rock for Tim during difficult times. This is the only picture I have of him, from a few years ago, this is the Dogs In Need senior final. Yes Muffin was up there, competing well against the collies! (In the picture: myself and Becky are on the left, Tim and Muffin are in the middle, and Mary Ray is on the right). He was a brilliant dog. Gone but not forgotten, rest in peace Muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q