Monday, January 3, 2011

Images from 2010


A family walk up Box Hill, one of the last photos taken of my blue eyed boy Boogie, now gone but not forgotten. From left to right: Becky (aka Squeacky); my mum; Boogie, Kaydee with Deece in front of her; my sister Mary; her black lab Jazz; Zazzy.

Deece and Zazzy in the spring at Polly's field


Becky


Rosettes all round at a local UKA show for Monty (Morris); Kaydee; Zazzy; Becky

I love the new venue for the Newton Heath show


Fabulous holiday in the Lake District

Another Lake District walk


West Witterings beach. The youngsters play around while Becky looks on!


The New Forest, another good new venue for the Burridge show


A recent winter walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q