Thursday, July 10, 2008

Becky

Thanks to everyone who has asked about Becky! She has been very poorly, but made a good recovery and is fine now. She was due to run in the Olympia semi finals last Friday. When I got home after taking Kaydee to the Thursday semi, she had been sick a number of times, but I thought (hoped!) that she would be OK by Friday. However on waking early the next day I found that she was very poorly indeed, she was tucked up and miserable, her stomach was hard, she felt hot and clammy and was trying to crawl behind and under the furniture. Someone had been talking about torsions the night before, and with that seeding horrible premonitions in my head I went into a panic, she looked so very ill. Huge apologies to Dave Ray, who had a horrible (blubbing female) phone call and very early awakening last Friday morning, as I thought that a reserve would need as much time as possible to get there ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q