Monday, December 31, 2012

End of 2012

Well here comes the end of 2012, time to pause and reflect before the New Year. It has been an immensely busy year for me on many levels. However, the purpose of this blog concerns my dogs, who continue to amaze, inspire and bring great joy into my life, we are having the best time. I feel that there is a probably the biggest surge of evolution on the agility front that I have ever experienced, it may take some time for me to assimulate and perfect all the changes, but I think long term it will be worthwhile, I guess we will see. I am experiencing new (to us) types of handling and training, and both myself and my dogs are loving it. I am looking forward to 2013!
Here is a snippet of the 'European style' handling training day I attended last weekend. This is Zazzy and I learning how to do blind turns.

And this is a bit of training with Deece.

May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy and peaceful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q