Saturday, August 6, 2011

Catch up - Deece


Deece continues to be the loviest dog. He is still quite goofy and gullumphs around making me laugh all the time. We are not going clear around many courses! Mostly just a pole, recently he has had quite a few faults in the weaves (I think the weave bases at that show were spaced more narrowly than most). Some of the courses have had very tight spacings all the way round. Here is one video of him, you can see how many bounces he puts in, and just the one pole!

Having said we haven't gone clear that often, he has had four jumping wins so has now moved up to g4! He is doing some lovely bits and I am really pleased with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q