Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blue and quiet skies



OK it's not agility, but it's a big deal to me - I'm talking about the volcanic ash cloud from eruptions in Iceland that is preventing any air traffic over us here in the UK. WOW I didn't realise what an impact it made having constant overhead aircraft noise until it is no longer there. It's wonderful!! I have been out sowing seeds in the garden, and really enjoying the new improved quiet walks, and peacefulness. No planes waking me up in the morning, I can leave my back door open and enjoy the garden. And fabulous sunshine so that I can really make the most of it while it lasts!



The morning dew drops look beautiful to me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
For a bit about what I do for a living, see: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEKryTUo-Q